Conversations in Agave – May
The conundrum of the times – how the hours and days seem to last forever and yet a new month has arrived…
We are excited to bring you our May Conversations in Agave schedule of online talks, we kick off on Monday, May 4th with Arik Torren of Fidencio Spirit and Clayton Szczech of Experience Agave talking all about non-DO agave spirits from the state of Jalisco.
The full line-up includes:
Masterclass – Mondays
- May 4 – Arik Torren of Fidencio Spirits and Clayton Szczech of Experience Agave talk non-DO distillates from Jalisco
- May 11 – Josh Veryser of El Rey Zapoteco discusses launching an iconic Oaxacan brand in the midst of a pandemic
- May 18 – Alex Jandernoa of Banhez dives into agaves and climate change
Behind the Bar – Wednesdays
- May 6 – Julio Xoxocotla of The Wayland
- May 13 – Christine Wiseman of Broken Shaker
- May 20 – Cali Gold of Beretta and John Gertsen of ABV
You can register for all the talks here – once again it is a pay what you can donation. It is a one time registration for access to all of the talks.