The Pluma Negra Tobalá is a beautiful expression with a rather demure nose which expands into a real mouthful of the minty and mineral flavors common in this agave.
- Location: San Juan del Rio / Oaxaca
- Agave: Tobalá / A. potatorum
- Maestro Mezcalero: Don Rodolfo Hernandez Aguilar
- Batch: Lot 004-TBL
- ABV: 48%
- Tasting keywords: White pepper, spearmint, marzipan.
- NOM: O446X
- NOM 70 Classification: Artesanal
- Buy it today
Wet granite, marzipan, wet paper
Round and rich body complemented by a mineral sparkle, spearamint, salt, and white pepper.
- Roast: Underground.
- Crush: Tahona
- Distillation: Double distilled in copper.