- Location: Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca
- Agave: Tobalá / A. potatorum
- Maestro Mezcalero: Juan Hernández Santiago
- Quantity: 78 bottles
- Batch: 002 MF/ tob
- Vintage: 03/2017
- ABV: 45%
- Tasting keywords: Granite, salt, cinnamon.
- NOM: O387X
- NOM 070 Classification: Mezcal Artesanal
Like water on granite, mineral, salt,
This comes from the bass section of the orchestra, rich, deep, profound with all sorts of highlights, touch of cinnamon here, touch of white pepper there, all arranged around a bottomless pool. Look deeply into this mezcal, it stares back at you.
- Roast: Roasted underground in conical oven
- Crush: Milled with at tahona
- Fermentation: Fermented in wood
- Distillation: Double distilled in a copper alembic still